[Arm-dev] Getting started / Build machines

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Thu Jul 3 10:37:13 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-03 11:19, D.S. Ljungmark wrote:
> Excellent information, I'd love the scripts, and post-weekend sounds as
> if it'd fit well with my schedule.
>
> I'll see about taking the time to document steps as well so we might
> get
> a wiki started on how to do this, seems as if there are a few people
> who
> have interest, and at least documenting the basics might be good.

I can't help but think that maybe the best way to work on this would
be much more in the open. At the moment, Karanbir & Co. are working
on their own builds, I'm working on mine, and you're planning
to work on yours, and largely duplicating the work.

In the interest of sharing and efficiency, I think I'll kick off a
rebuild from scratch this weekend, with the built packages going
straight to a publicly accessible download point, with continuously
updated repository metadata.

Gordan