[Arm-dev] Reasonable help?

Thomas Bröckers tom at broeckers.de
Wed Jul 16 20:27:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have one arm machine waiting for a new challenge and some linux and programming skills and was asking myself, if there is anything I could do to support the process of building CentOS for arm?

Unfortunately I have no experience in setting up a building environment for linux.

So, what do you think? Is there anything I can do to help and if yes, what is the best way to start? Is there a guide I can use to get into it?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction (or telling me to better wait for the finished arm build :-) ),

Thomas