[Arm-dev] Ready to do test builds on a Cubieboard (Allwinner A20)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jul 21 01:18:42 UTC 2014

So far I have one Cubieboard 2, and am debating getting another one or a
Cubietruck.  Same processor but 1Gb ethernet, 802.11, and 2Gb memory.
C2 is 100Mb ethernet and 1Gb memory.

On my Cubie 2 I have a Fedora 20 install and trying to find out how to
get a F 21 setup going.  When you do a SD install, you mess up the
builtin Android and have to do a SD Android setup, which I have not
figured out yet (too many of the instructions are in Chinese).

I have LOTS of 8 and 16 GB microSD cards for different build tests.

I see Karanbir's post back on July 2:

>get a fedora19 armv7 repo up locally, write a mock config to point at
>it, and then run that mock builder against the centos7 srpms.

So how do I do this, I have very little experience in doing builds and such.

I suppose I might be able to help out by putting instructions on Centos
docs.  Provided I get some instructions :)