[Arm-dev] ARM Development Hardware

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:46:31 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,
I was hoping to get some suggestions from you guys about which ARM
development hardware to purchase.

The hardware will have just one purpose; compiling and testing CentOS.
With this in mind I'm leaning towards something Quad Core, good amount
of RAM,NAND Flash, SATA and that has a heatsink . Does SATA seem
reasonable or will a USB HDD serve just as well?

I live in Mumbai, India. So, I might not have all the options you guys
have. I might be able to get Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard, Cubie Board,
Radxa, Banana Pi or Odroid from these guys https://www.crazypi.com/ or
http://www.greenindiaelectronics.com/

If anyone from India is reading this, please do suggest reliable sellers.

Thanks
Mandar Joshi