[Arm-dev] samba sernet for arm

Nicolas nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Mon Aug 24 18:07:08 UTC 2015

Hello

the srpm is present on the repo, I will try to see if I can create the arm rpm and tell you.

Nicolas Repentin
<nicolas at shivaserv.fr>

Le 24 août 2015 19:59, Robert Moskowitz a écrit:
Sernet is the integrated Samba software:

http://www.samba.plus/

Suppose to have everything you need for an AD, currently based on Samba
4.2.  For RHEL/Centos, it has to provide its own Kerberos due to the
different kerberos used by Redhat vs Samba.  This is SUPPOSE to be fixed
in Samba 4.3; perhaps this year.

It IS available for Centos7-x86_64 at:

https://portal.enterprisesamba.com/

But of course no arm builds there.  If someone can help me with setting
up the build environment, I would take a hack at building for armv7l.  I
don't know what they have done with the various pieces.  I probably
could just try for their Samba 4.1 which is the same version in Centos7.

Anyone here interested in helping me out on this?