[Arm-dev] phpmyadmin

Gordan Bobic gordan at redsleeve.org
Fri Aug 28 12:06:19 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-28 13:01, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> On 08/28/2015 12:48 AM, Nicolas wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> There is an epel for C7, but not yet for arm. That's why I've
>> compiled some epel packages I need on myself :-)
>
> Take all the noarchs and use createrepo to start the epel7-arm.  Then
> add what you have compiled, and let me know where to access this repo.
>
>> I've tried to contact epel to see if they are working on arm repo
>> but no answers
>
> No supprise there.  I tried that back when I was working with the
> epel-rsel6.  They were rather negative on adding yet another epel
> repo.  I kind of understand; who is the maintainer?

Pro tip:

You can probably get away with using any missing packages from
F19 armv7hl, F19 and EL7 are very, very similar.

F17 armv5tel packages on RSEL7 are also likely to work. Just bear
in mind that those packages will be unmaintained as those distros
are EOL so you will be on your own for any security patches for
them.

Gordan