[Arm-dev] What's the best support hardware model ?

Andreas Reschke andreas at rirasoft.de
Tue Dec 1 11:38:47 UTC 2015

Am 01.12.2015 11:23, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:

Thanks all for your replay.

I will compare the Odroid Xu4 with the cubietruck.

@Fabian: Yes, Fedora runs fine on my Odroid XU4 with the Cloudshell and
the integrated TFT-Display.
[root at odroid ~]# uname -a
Linux odroid.reschke.lan 4.2.0+ #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Oct 1 13:28:39 CEST
2015 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux
[root at odroid ~]#
http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:xu4_building_kernel

Mit freundlichen Grüßen