[Arm-dev] Next set of APM X-Gene patches

Phong Vo pvo at apm.com
Wed Dec 2 14:00:55 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

We need to enable newly added configuration, and the only way I could
think of is to do it as part of kernel-aarch64.spec utilizing the
existing configuration merge mechanism, and without impacting the
config-xxx files received from Redhat.

Yes, 4.2 patches are ready. I'll submit as soon as you are ready.
However, we still need to resolve the config issue then.

-Phong