[Arm-dev] How to extract the sources from a src.rpm

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Dec 18 17:22:38 UTC 2015

I want to look at what is in the fedora-arm-installer to compare it with
what I have been using without installing it.

So I found the src.rpm at

http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/23/Everything/source/SRPMS/f/fedora-arm-installer-1.99.5-1.fc23.src.rpm

'all' I want to do is in some directory pull out all the sources to look at.

All experience I have with working with src.rpm stuff is probably 5+
years old and the brain is just too filled with other cruft, so I am
asking just a little guidance here.

If I can figure this out, I can perhaps help Fabian easily add lots of
other boards.