[Arm-dev] List of 64-bit hardware for testing?

miniNodes Info info at mininodes.com
Thu Dec 24 00:45:58 UTC 2015

The Lenovator HiKey board Jim mentioned can be found here:  http://www.lenovator.com/product/90.html  That is a 2gb RAM, 8gb eMMC, 8-core ARM64 board.   They also offer a 1gb RAM version as well:  http://www.lenovator.com/product/86.html
Also worth mentioning, the Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c finally has been restocked and has availability now, located here:  https://www.arrow.com/en/products/dragonboard410c/arrow-development-tools#page-1
The URL for the PINE64 board is simply http://pine64.com.  That product is still being developed and funded via Kickstarter, so there is no general availability on that one quite yet.
-David