[Arm-dev] List of 64-bit hardware for testing?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 01:07:36 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 7:45 PM, miniNodes Info <info at mininodes.com> wrote:
> The Lenovator HiKey board Jim mentioned can be found here:
> http://www.lenovator.com/product/90.html  That is a 2gb RAM, 8gb eMMC,
> 8-core ARM64 board.   They also offer a 1gb RAM version as well:
> http://www.lenovator.com/product/86.html
>
> Also worth mentioning, the Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c finally has been
> restocked and has availability now, located here:
> https://www.arrow.com/en/products/dragonboard410c/arrow-development-tools#page-1

Thanks. I think I just achieved critical mass... Amazon offers the 1GB
HiKey board kit at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019O3QTSA , and the
DragonBoard at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01600X7IU . I'm 1
click away from both, and I'm grabbing both of them....

I also see why I could not find them on previous searches. I did not
use the trademark sign in the search term: "Cortex®-A53". I can't
believe that costs me weeks...

Thank you very much.