[Arm-dev] List of 64-bit hardware for testing?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Dec 24 21:20:01 UTC 2015

On 12/23/2015 07:45 PM, miniNodes Info wrote:
> The Lenovator HiKey board Jim mentioned can be found here:
> http://www.lenovator.com/product/90.html That is a 2gb RAM, 8gb eMMC,
> 8-core ARM64 board.

No sata for all that power.
And draws a lot more power too.

I will continue to wait to see what the Cubietruck plus will be and how
much.  They put out the blog on it back in July.  And then Hans will
have to get one to make the uboot for it...

>   They also offer a 1gb RAM version as well:
> http://www.lenovator.com/product/86.html
>
> Also worth mentioning, the Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c finally has been
> restocked and has availability now, located here:
> https://www.arrow.com/en/products/dragonboard410c/arrow-development-tools#page-1

Even less in terms of interfaces.

> The URL for the PINE64 board is simply http://pine64.com.  That
> product is still being developed and funded via Kickstarter, so there
> is no general availability on that one quite yet.

So, for now, I will stay with the armv7.