[Arm-dev] Implementing on beaglebone black.

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Dec 29 01:34:01 UTC 2015

On 12/28/2015 08:28 PM, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking into putting Centos on my Beaglebone Black, and I came
> across your rootfs factory.  I'm wondering how it works and what is
> the high->low level of implementing.
>
> Do I need an existing arm binary system?
>
> Currently Beaglebone black comes with debian, and my desktop is
> debian, how would I use your scripts, to make the initial image?
>
> The end goal is to have a centos system with Selinux enabled.

RIght now we do not have a general image with all the uboots on it. But
do not fear, we will get you going...

You will dd the Cubietruck image onto a mSD card.  From:

http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/isos/armhfp/

I will get the Beaglebone black uboot, put it up on my server, and tell
you how to dd that uboot onto the mSD card and then you should be good
to boot...