[Arm-dev] Implementing on beaglebone black.

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:12:09 UTC 2015

> It is important we get this validation of the generic board approach taken
> by fedora-arm and that it works with our images.
>
> It is the more practical way forward to get a solid uptake here.

The approach Fedora takes, the one you suggested for BBB and the one I
am suggesting are all the same in effect.
The only difference is that RootFS Build Factory uses u-boot from the
my github repo rather than taking it from the the uboot-images-armv7
package in the new centos rootfs. This has been changed in the new
cubietruck templates.