[Arm-dev] Really minimal - Re: CentOS-userland 7 images : call for testers !

Fri Dec 18 10:56:14 UTC 2015

On 12/18/2015 04:23 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

> On 17/12/15 23:01, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

>> Well, nothing already/officially released (yet), but
>>
>> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/os/armhfp/
>> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/extras/armhfp/
>>
>> Both are listed in  /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Testing.repo (so
>> testing-base and testing-extras
>>
>>> I did a yum list, and see there are a lot of packages already in
>>> the Base.  Not perl or bind, but an interesting collection as it
>>> is?
>>> I will enable testing and see what I can install.
> Well,
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/7/os/armhfp/Packages/bind-9.9.4-29.el7.armv7hl.rpm
> (and all other ones)
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/7/os/armhfp/Packages/perl-5.16.3-286.el7.armv7hl.rpm
>
> yum --disablerepo=\* --enablerepo=testing-base list '*bind*'
>

> fwiw, I've already built all the updates (including latest bind) and
> that's just waiting to be announced and so that will be visible on
> official mirror.centos.org nodes

And I know I am going to need epel as well for the mailserver. Most, if
not all that I needed last time were noarch.  A start on a epel7-arm
would be just the noarch rpms.  I will try and dig out my notes on what
I was up against last year doing this.