[Arm-dev] Howto / bananapi

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jul 21 09:30:30 UTC 2015

On 20/07/15 15:08, Mandar Joshi wrote:

>> just to confirm the components being used in the template are all coming
>> from those compiled ( including uboot etc ) in our armv7 builds ?
>>
> Boards not yet supported by the CentOS Kernel use files (kernel
> modules,firmware,dtb) from various sources. All the sources have been
> mentioned right at the bottom of the README.md in the section "About
> contents of the directory 'files':". Some more information is there in
> the README in the files directory. Please refer

we should, at the very least, look at amalgamating the content into a
centos.org destination as a way to both protect the content, and give
people a real target ( stationary ? ) to test / build against. And then
see if we can build an update process from there.

ideally though, we would build from centos built into distro content, be
it uboot or whatever.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh