[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:47:21 UTC 2015

> OK, I have a pi2 image built from RBF:
>
> https://github.com/mndar/rbf
>
> However, the dbus service is not working.
>
> The way RBF is currently set up, it uses the raspi2 3.18.14-v7+ kernel
> on a vfat filesystem.
>
> Are you using the raspi2 kernel and does your dbus service work?

I found a solution. Had to copy dbus.service and dbus.socket from
/lib/systemd/system/ to /usr/lib/systemd/system and create a symlink
for dbus.socket in dbus.target.wants

The commands I executed were

cd /usr/lib/systemd/system
cp /lib/systemd/system/dbus.s* .
cd dbus.target.wants/
ln -s ../dbus.socket .
reboot

I tested this fix on Rpi2 and Odroid C1
Can you check if this works for you?
Not sure why this problem should have occurred in the first place. But
the above steps do fix the problem for me.