[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:59:12 UTC 2015

>> I did notice an error in gnutls install that said:
>>
>> Error in GnuTLS initialization: Failed to acquire random data.

Adding mount --rbind /dev/ to the installroot solves this problem.
I've uploaded the change to github

> I did notice that port 22 on firewalld was NOT open on the rpi2 install,
> but it was open on the cubietruck install.  Any idea why?

This is caused by  IPv6_rpfilter=yes in /etc/firewalld/firewalld.conf
Firewalld gives this error http://pastebin.com/FwHgvyXw in
/var/log/firewalld while starting

Setting IPv6_rpfilter=no in /etc/firewalld/firewalld.conf solves the
problem for me.
This issue is specific to the Raspberry Pi 2. Firewalld starts
correctly with IPv6_rpfilter=yes on the Odroid C1 too.
So I'm guessing it has to do with IPv6_rpfilter support in the
Raspberry Pi 2 kernel but I could be wrong.

Regards
Mandar Joshi