[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

Thu Jun 18 11:55:00 UTC 2015
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 06/17/2015 04:04 PM, Mandar Joshi wrote:
>> Did something go wrong in the image build that it didn't dump it in /usr for
>> some reason? I'm not sure why else that would happen, something when it
>> installed the dbus rpm
> rpm -ql dbus
> says files are in lib and not /usr/lib http://pastebin.com/g3Wsmjgz
>
> Weird thing is that this problem doesn't present itself on the image
> generated for Cubietruck.

Mandar,

The filesystem rpm also has issues on the raspi2 .. it fails to install
either while creating the image OR afterwards .. and a weird symlink
happens in / that looks like this:

lib;0001e142 -> usr/lib

Here is the error:

Error unpacking rpm package filesystem-3.2-18.el7.armv7hl
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /lib: cpio: rename
  Verifying  : filesystem-3.2-18.el7.armv7hl

But that also works on cubietruck.

These issues could be related as filesystem is just a bunch of
directories so something is happening with symlinking or renaming of
directories.

It seems that issue night be caused by cpio .. will investigate further.
 cpio might also be being used by the dbus rpm for moving those files
that are not moved.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes