[Arm-dev] armv7hl - centos 7.1 rebuild status

Thu Jun 18 13:47:11 UTC 2015
Mandar Joshi <emailmandar at gmail.com>

> The filesystem rpm also has issues on the raspi2 .. it fails to install
> either while creating the image OR afterwards .. and a weird symlink
> happens in / that looks like this:
>
> lib;0001e142 -> usr/lib
>
> Here is the error:
>
> Error unpacking rpm package filesystem-3.2-18.el7.armv7hl
> error: unpacking of archive failed on file /lib: cpio: rename
>   Verifying  : filesystem-3.2-18.el7.armv7hl
>

> But that also works on cubietruck.

I had noticed that sometimes filesystem-3.2-18.el7.armv7hl and
glibc-common-2.17-78.el7.armv7hl fail to install and added it to the
known issues in the README but did not realize the issue was specific
to raspberry pi 2

The dbus problem presents itself with the Odroid C1 as well. I'll
check if the same rpms are failing there too.