[Arm-dev] EPEL 7 packages for arm

Troy Dawson yortnoswad at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:16:55 UTC 2015

I'm not sure if this question belongs here or on a fedora mailing list.  Or
maybe it's already been discussed somewhere and I just missed it.

Is there a plan on what to do with EPEL7 packages, for arm?
Is Fedora thinking of adding arm to the EPEL7 build arch?
Is CentOS planning on hosting a repo that contains those?
  If so, will it be all EPEL7 or just a subset?

Right now, if you had all the CentOS7 arm packages compiled and ready to
go, you wouldn't be able to create a build/plague machine, because mock,
and several of it's dependencies, are in EPEL7, and not RHEL7.

Anyway, if this has already been discussed, could someone point me at it.
If it hasn't, where would be the appropriate place to discuss it?

Thanks
Troy