[Arm-dev] Next set of APM X-Gene patches

Mon Nov 23 13:36:15 UTC 2015
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

I was able to adapt all but the config patch you sent. Are you able to
update that patch to create a file called config-centos with your
required settings? The format should be similar to ->

https://git.centos.org/blob/rpms!kernel-aarch64/910dbce5f13419d68002f58e67ee6e762a93a425/SOURCES!config-arm64-redhat

Probably also worth noting that this kernel will likely not live long,
as the code for 7.2 was recently released and I'm working on building
the updates. The kernel will be updated to a 4.2 based iteration which
you can find here.
https://git.centos.org/summary/rpms!kernel-aarch64

I'll be creating the community space for it shortly so that we can
accept patches against this version.