[Arm-dev] Next set of APM X-Gene patches

Mon Nov 23 15:42:06 UTC 2015
Phong Vo <pvo at apm.com>

Hi Jim,

The config patch works fine for me.  It would be creating a
SOURCES/config-centos-sig and also modifying SOURCES/Makefile.config.
Actually, the patch is against the 3.19 version of c7-aarch64, not the
sig-altarch/kernel 3.19 branch version; but I believe both should be
the same.

The 4.2 version is also ready and I'll submit as soon as I am done
testing and the community space is ready. But the 3.19 version is
still beneficial.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org> wrote:
> I was able to adapt all but the config patch you sent. Are you able to
> update that patch to create a file called config-centos with your
> required settings? The format should be similar to ->
>
> https://git.centos.org/blob/rpms!kernel-aarch64/910dbce5f13419d68002f58e67ee6e762a93a425/SOURCES!config-arm64-redhat
>

> Probably also worth noting that this kernel will likely not live long,
> as the code for 7.2 was recently released and I'm working on building
> the updates. The kernel will be updated to a 4.2 based iteration which
> you can find here.
> https://git.centos.org/summary/rpms!kernel-aarch64
>
> I'll be creating the community space for it shortly so that we can
> accept patches against this version.
>

> On 11/22/2015 07:14 PM, Phong Vo wrote:
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> Just want to follow up on this. If anything for us to work on, let me
>> know.
>>
>> -Phong

>>> 0002-pci-xgene-hide-X-Gene-BAR0-1-in-case-of-xgene_raw_pc.patch
>>> 0003-mailbox-Add-APM-Xgene-platform-mailbox-driver.patch
>>> 0004-drivers-i2c-add-X-Gene-SlimPro-I2C-driver.patch
>>> 0005-drivers-net-xgene-Add-TSO-support-RGMII-Delay-and-RG.patch