[Arm-dev] Plague build servers / Compilations

Nicolas Repentin nicolas at shivaserv.fr
Wed Sep 2 06:43:39 UTC 2015

Thanks

Some status for failed builds:

- atlas : compil error
- bacula : compil error
- base64coder : compil error
- batik : compil error
- bogofilter : need gsl-devel
- brasero : need brasero-devel, nautilus-devel, tracker-devel
- compat-gcc-32 : compil error
- compat-gcc-34 : compil error
- compat-gcc-44 : compil error
- compat-glibc : compil error
​- compat-opensm-libs : need libibmad-devel, libibumad-devel
- dapl : need libibverbs-devel, librdmacm-devel
- easymock : compil error
- evolution : need bogofilter
- evolution-ews : need evolution-devel
- evolution-mapi : need evolution-devel
- gegl : need suitesparse-devel
- gimp : need gegl-devel
- gnome-document : need inkscape
- golang-github-gorilla-context : need golang
- golang-github-kr-pty : need golang
- golang-github-syndtr-gocapability : need golang
- gsl : compil error
- gutenprint : need gimp, gimp-devel
- hwloc : need libibverbs-devel
- ibacm : need libibumad-devel, libibverbs-devel
- ibutils : need libibumad-devel, libibverbs-devel, opensm-devel
- infiniband-diags : need libibmad-devel, libibumad-devel, opensm-devel
- inkscape : need gsl-devel
- ipa : need python-lesscpy
- libcap-ng : compil error
- libcxgb3 : need libibverbs-devel, valgrind-devel
- libcxgb4 : need libibverbs-devel
- libibcm : need libibverbs-devel
- libibmad : need libibumad-devel, valgrind-devel
- libibumad : need valgrind-devel
- libibverbs : need valgrind-devel
- libmlx4 : need libibverbs-devel
- libmlx5 : need libibverbs-devel
- libmthca : need libibverbs-devel, valgrind-devel
- libnes : need libibverbs-devel, valgrind-devel
- libocrdma : need libibverbs-devel
- librdmacm : need ibacm-devel, libibverbs-devel, valgrind-devel
- libreoffice : compil error
- libreoffice-voikko : need libreoffice-sdk
- libseccomp : need valgrind
- libusnic_verbs : need libibverbs-devel, valgrind-devel
- mpich : need hwlock-devel
- mstflint : need libibmad-devel
- mvapich2 : need hwloc-devel, libibmad-devel, libibumad-devel, libibverbs-devel, librdmacm-devel
- openmpi : need hwloc-devel, libibcm-devel, libibverbs-devel, librdmacm-devel, opensm-devel, valgrind-devel
- opensm : need libibmad-devel
- openssl098e : compil error
- papi : need libibmad-devel
- pcp : need libibmad-devel, libibumad-devel, papi-devel
- perftest : need libibumad-devel, libibverbs-devel, librdmacm-devel
- qemu-guest-agent : need librdmacm-devel
- qemu-kvm : need librdmacm-devel
- qperf : need libibverbs-devel, librdmacm-devel
- rhythmbox : need brasero-devel
- scipy : need suitesparse-devel
- spice-gtk : need libcacard-devel
- srptools : need libibumad-devel, libibverbs-devel
- suitesparse : need atlas-devel > 3.10
- syslinux : need /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h
- valgrind : need openmpi-devel
- virt-top : compil error
- virt-viewer : need spice-gtk3-devel
- xsane : need gimp-devel
So... in bold, only dependancies problems.
If we can get libibverbs, libibmad, libibumad we should compile a lot of packages, but to get libibverbs it's a circular dep..

--> libibverbs : need valgrind-devel. valgrind need openmpi-devel. Openmpi need libibverbs-devel...
Anyway to put libibverbs-devel on c7-buildroot?

--> Brasero : need brasero-devel. Circular dep :s

--> Golang* : need golang package, but it is not on repo and not on build list?
Nicolas Repentin