[Arm-dev] Cubieboard2 Image

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:32:19 UTC 2015

> Yes. I built a mSD card and am up and running.
>
> But it would be good to find out what went wrong with Mandar's
> instructions...

I think that using an image with a pre written u-boot must have been
the problem. We tried to overwrite the u-boot in the image.

So it seems, you'll always need an image without u-boot (eg. one
generated for Qemu) to install with rbfinstaller.py

I just tested this. Generated an image from Qemu and wrote it to a
microSD using rbfinstaller.py; chose Cubietruck while writing to the
card and the image boots on my Cubietruck.

Regards
Mandar Joshi