[Arm-dev] Missing packages/groups in armhfp repo

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at jisc.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 11:00:10 UTC 2016

On 3 Apr 2016, at 15:31, Gordan Bobic <gordan at redsleeve.org> wrote:
> Funnily enough, I pointed out the exact same thing a week or two ago.
> The response was that this group is no longer used and the packages
> are instead included in the base root - except that clearly isn't
> what actually happens.

I tried a few things (removing the groupinstall entirely, building for fedora
etc.) but didn't get anywhere - if that is how it's supposed to work, it's
definitely not obvious how to configure it.

> Add that path to that repo to your mock repositories, and all will
> start working just fine.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

> Interesting, they are missing on armhf, but they are there on
> aarch64. :-/

Yup, hopefully someone can magic them back into the armhf repository.

Regards,

Adam Bishop

  gpg: 0x6609D460

jisc.ac.uk