[Arm-dev] Unable to get X working

Sam Bruner sabruner3 at juno.com
Sun Apr 17 18:11:36 UTC 2016

I attempted to update the base and update repo lines in then base repo file with the url you provided but the group install for gnome desktop still gave the Java error.

I am not sure if I got this correct.

I updated the repo and did a yum clean all.

I am sure this is a basic question but I have something in correct if this should all this group install

What should I do differently so that the dev base and update packages get recognized.