[Arm-dev] updates status

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Wed Jan 13 20:58:29 UTC 2016

On 13/01/16 15:43, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> On 01/13/2016 08:26 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

So now you can chase after the missing Requires: pkgs, see

> I downloaded the rpm in this directory and tried a 'yum
> localinstall', and all 43 dependencies are present.

>>> Yeah, that's what I meant :-) otoh, I just had a quick look at
>>> that one, and it can be installed automatically with the base
>>> repo, so something not caught by my compose_tree script it
>>> seems. Let me try to add it in the os repo, after it will be
>>> signed, and repodata regenerated.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>> Just to add that we decided to not touch the os repo once
>> released. So, even if that's technically not an update, we'll
>> release it through the updates repo
>
> Not sure what you are saying here.  Did you add spamassassin
> already to the updates repo?  Becuase I just tried a 'yum install
> spamassassin' and there was nothing to do.
>
> Of course even with spamassassin fixed, I still need help with
> epel7, as things like clamav need to be built for armv7hl...
>
> step by step and we will have all the things needed for a
> mailserver.

No , I said "we'll release it through the updates repo", so haven't
said it was already on mirror.centos.org :-)
Package was built and is now in the signing process, so normally it
will be available (and signed) tomorrow on the mirror.centos.org network.

Cheers,

- --
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab