[Arm-dev] RPi 3, CentOS 7 install problem

Steve Berg sberg at mississippi.com
Sat Jul 2 12:10:25 UTC 2016

Trying to get CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1603-RaspberryPi3.img
installed to a SanDisk 64G SD card for a Raspberry Pi3.

The dd goes well, the Pi will boot with no problems.  I run "touch
/.rootfs-repartition" and then a reboot.

It seems to do the repartition but I get a kernel panic at the next
reboot.  On the console I see:
---[ end Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(179,3)

Any tips on how to get the SD card repartitioned to use the whole space
after install?

--
//-        Fixer of that which is broke        -//
//-        Home = sberg at mississippi.com        -//