[Arm-dev] Raspberry Pi 3 and Aarch64 image?

Uli Middelberg uli at middelberg.de
Wed Jul 27 20:44:35 UTC 2016

Am 27.07.2016 um 17:51 schrieb Jim Perrin:

> On 07/27/2016 10:15 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
>> then do we need from there to get a CentOS userspace in as well ?
>

> Unsure, but they're cheap so I ordered one this morning to play around
> and test. Hopefully it arrives before I start traveling next week.

You may just pick this image here [1] and untar the CentOS userland [2] on top
of it (3rd partition). If this boots up you may produce a 'clean' setup by removing
everything except '/lib/modules' before untarring the CentOS userland once again.

[1] https://www.kraxel.org/repos/rpi2/images/arm64-rpi3-f24-mainline-20160623.raw.xz
[2] https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt7m6qcv88va3xt/CentOS7-rootfs-aarch64.tar.xz?dl=0

Cheers
Uli