[Arm-dev] EPEL 7 for ARM

Ed Anderson digital.mechanic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:46:49 UTC 2016

Jacob,
I'm just a dumbass user. I install whatever's available because I haven't
worked at the kernel level since the early 90's. God I'm old!  I just have
a killer telescope guiding app I'm working on that needs the extra space
for a Postgres DB (which for some reason successfully compiled on my
Pi3!)...

Maybe our dreams will be realized soon....

-E

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016, Ed Brand <ebrand0007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Same here, love to see it supported. I have been compiling the content i
> need and have some patches to contribute to get them to build
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jul 27, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Jacob Carey <jacobcvt12 at gmail.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > About a year ago, someone posted here and asked if there were plans for
> CentOS to host a repository for EPEL7 for ARM. I can't find any more recent
> discussions so my question is - what can I do to help maintain/introduce
> such an auxiliary repository?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jacob

-E