[Arm-dev] aarch64 status update and epel package builds

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Thu May 5 20:17:57 UTC 2016

Just as an update for folks, I pushed an update to the redhat-rpm-macros
package which is needed for some epel builds. Additionally we've begun
cycling the roughly 5800 epel srpms through the build system.

This process will take some time, and will require a few cycles for
dependencies. Once we have a reasonably sane first pass, we'll start
publishing the results for use until the official EPEL repository is
available.

--
Jim Perrin