[Arm-dev] aarch64 status update and epel package builds

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Fri May 6 10:56:26 UTC 2016

On 05/05/2016 03:17 PM, Jim Perrin wrote:
> Just as an update for folks, I pushed an update to the redhat-rpm-macros
> package which is needed for some epel builds. Additionally we've begun
> cycling the roughly 5800 epel srpms through the build system.
>
> This process will take some time, and will require a few cycles for
> dependencies. Once we have a reasonably sane first pass, we'll start
> publishing the results for use until the official EPEL repository is
> available.

While the builds are in progress, the packages are showing up here:
http://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-epel.a64/

That is the direct output of the build system, so not in any way checked
for operational status OR signed .. but if one has a pressing need, you
can look there for output to see if it built yet.