[Arm-dev] [question] CentOS 7 Installer ISO generating

Lomovtsev, Vadim Vadim.Lomovtsev at caviumnetworks.com
Mon May 23 20:56:31 UTC 2016

>Great. I'll see about pulling these into the source rpms for a small
>bump until it's resolved in a later rhel source package. Were you seeing
>your crashes right away, or can this be resolved via a 'yum update' on
>an impacted system?

About week ago I did fresh system install with custom kernel and were able to see issue.
Then did "yum update" but the were no updates for mozjs17 package as far as I can remember. So issue was fixed by updating and rebuilding mozjs with patch.
Let me check it once again to be sure that I didn't miss something (will run whole install and yum update) and I'll get back to you tomorrow.