[Arm-dev] [question] CentOS 7 Installer ISO generating

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Mon May 23 21:03:29 UTC 2016

On 05/23/2016 03:56 PM, Lomovtsev, Vadim wrote:

>> Great. I'll see about pulling these into the source rpms for a small
>> bump until it's resolved in a later rhel source package. Were you seeing
>> your crashes right away, or can this be resolved via a 'yum update' on
>> an impacted system?
>
> About week ago I did fresh system install with custom kernel and were able to see issue.
> Then did "yum update" but the were no updates for mozjs17 package as far as I can remember. So issue was fixed by updating and rebuilding mozjs with patch.
> Let me check it once again to be sure that I didn't miss something (will run whole install and yum update) and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

It'll be tomorrow or so before I'm able to roll the patch out. Until
then there won't be any change. My question was more, does the server
die immediately on install (thus needing the patch for installation) or
does it boot enough to get updates. If it can get updates, then that's a
much easier fix.

Jim Perrin