[Arm-dev] Call for 7.3.1611 aarch64 kernel patches

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Thu Nov 3 14:07:29 UTC 2016

We now have the kernel-aarch64 sources for what will be 7.3.1611, so I'd
like to put out a request now for anyone who would like to have
additional hardware or features enabled in the installer. I'm limiting
this patch window to 1 week, in the interest of trying to get the disto
built and released quickly.

Patches will of course be accepted after the 1 week deadline, but any
features enabled in them will be pushed as an update kernel, and won't
be available in the anaconda installer directly.

The updated git tree is available via
https://git.centos.org/summary/?r=sig-altarch/kernel

Thanks and happy patching.

--