[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.3.1611armhfp (re)build started ...

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Sun Nov 6 08:10:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

As you probably know, upstream RHEL 7.3 was released this week.
Parallel to the x86_64 rebuild, I wanted to kick the armhfp rebuild.
As always, we start by gcc, then glibc, and then the rest.
While gcc / binutils built fine (see
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c71611-pass-1/ for the artifacts and
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/rpmbuild/c71611-pass-1/ for the build logs)
, glibc actually fails :

http://armv7.dev.centos.org/rpmbuild/c71611-pass-1/15679-glibc-2.17-157.el7/armv7hl/build.log

That one has to be fixed before launching the massive rebuild. I'm
myself in "offline" mode those days, and I'll be in Paris next week for
the CentOS Interlock, so if you want to help, have a look at those
failing pkgs and possible root cause explanations (and patches ?) and
report your findings on this list ?

Cheers,

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab