[Arm-dev] CentOS 7.3 release date

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Mon Nov 28 09:58:32 UTC 2016

On 28/11/16 09:17, Lomovtsev, Vadim wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Could you please clarify is CentOS 7.3 released for aarch64 ?
> Just in case if I miss something - I can't find it on mirror.centos.org.
> If it is not released yet - what is the target date for release?
>
> WBR,
> Vadim

No, it's not.
There is actually not even CentOS 7.3.1611 x86_64 that is released, and
for aarch64 and armhfp, we need to wait for that installable tree to be
done (and pkgs signed) to then start a compose operation, by mixing
arch-dependent pkgs (built and signed with their dedicated key) and
noarch from x86_64 (signed by the "authoritative" x86_64 key)

so, not target date for release, but the usual "when it's done" mantra :)

gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab