[Arm-dev] X-Gene I2C ACPI related patches

Tue Mar 14 08:38:06 UTC 2017
Phong Vo <pvo at apm.com>

Hi Jim,

Just following up, I am not sure whether this has been done as I don't see
the update on git.centos.org.

Let me know when it can be done, as we would like to prepare for the next
set of patches.

Thanks,

-Phong