[Arm-dev] Howto build a Centos7-arm server

Tue Mar 14 16:25:57 UTC 2017

I am, for the most part, satisfied with my basic server howto:

http://medon.htt-consult.com/Centos7-armv7.html

I just completed a test run through successfully. (well I would not be
talking about it if it failed!)

The only addition to this howto would be a button to copy a text block
to the clipboard.  So far, my efforts to create a multiline copy button
have not been successful.

There have been some recent good posts over on the postfix list that I
have to review in adjusting my postfix setup.  I would say my mailserver
howto is 80% complete (and we know what it can take to get even 95%
complete on a project!):

http://medon.htt-consult.com/Centos7-mailserver.html

All comments welcomed.  I have my Kevlar suit on ;)

Fabian, this is the best I can do as a contribution to the effort.

Though I am thinking of saving a 'complete' image and write a short
script to personalize it as a final step.  But I really would like to
figure out a way to earn a couple dollars for each use of it.  :)

Bob