[Arm-dev] EPEL AArch64 repo?

Fri May 12 00:44:32 UTC 2017
Phong Vo <pvo at apm.com>

+-----Original Message-----
+From: Arm-dev [mailto:arm-dev-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Stephen
+John Smoogen
+Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 4:09 AM
+To: Conversations around CentOS on ARM hardware
+Subject: Re: [Arm-dev] EPEL AArch64 repo?
+
+On 11 May 2017 at 13:30, Richard Henwood <rjhenwood at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
+> Hi All,
+>
+> A colleague pointed me at:
+> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/aarch64/
+>
+> This looks to me like EPEL, but I'm not sure this is an official
+> _CentOS_ EPEL; And I'm not sure I understand if there is a difference
+anyway...
+

The unofficial use-it-at-your-own-risk aarch64 EPEL is here

https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-epel.a64/

+
+I am not sure what is an official _CentOS_ EPEL.. EPEL is made by the
+Fedora Project for RHEL and works on the CentOS architectures which are
+equivalent. I don't know of any CentOS EPEL.
+
+>
+> Can someone advise if this is the CentOS EPEL for AArch64 - or what
+> the status of AArch64 EPEL is for CentOS?
+>
+>
+> many thanks,
+> Richard