[Arm-dev] File system corruption

Stephan Guilloux stephan.guilloux at crisalid.com
Thu Dec 13 16:54:45 UTC 2018

Well...
Stress test still running on reputable brand with no PB, after 6 or 7h.

During this stressing session, we found a few broken SD, from another
reputable brand.
Not all cards, though, but enough to put some confusion... ;-)
Something else added to the confusion, was an article on a Linux block
layer issue...

OK.
Now, at least, we have a "stressing" tool and a stack of RPI in case of
doubt on SD :-)

By the way, is there any well known bench mark tool for SD, on CentOS or
OpenSource ?