[Arm-dev] configs directory, compiling a custom kernel for ARM

Chris Szilagyi chris at apex-internet.com
Wed Feb 7 20:54:48 UTC 2018

I finally ended up working around the problem by adding a copy statement
in the kernel.spec file, just after it runs the scripts to generate the
configs, to manually copy my working config file to the
BUILD/kernel-*/linux-*/ folder.  From there it looks like the scripts
pick it up and then place it in to the BUILD/kernel-*/linux-*/configs/
folder.  But initially I still am not sure where it tries to get them
from initially.