[Arm-dev] Is there any tool to create live cd for CentOs ?

Thu May 10 03:46:36 UTC 2018
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

On 05/10/2018 02:45 AM, cjvijf at gmail.com wrote:

> Yeah would be great if there was a 64 bit ISO for the RPI3

There is http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7.5.1804/isos/aarch64/ but
AFAIK there are no current plans for live ISOs for arm. A voice from the
public ( read that as "one of the core devs" ) just said, and I quote
"the epel livemedia creator MIGHT work but I have never tested it"

Aung, more details on what you attempted and where you failed might help
others help you.

     Manuel