[Arm-dev] Is there any tool to create live cd for CentOs ?

Thu May 10 05:21:19 UTC 2018
Aung PhyoKyaw <aungphyokyawster at gmail.com>

I am trying create an test automation environment for ARM64 architecture .
Previously i was able to create on x86_64 architecture based system using
this tools https://github.com/livecd-tools/livecd-tools . I tried to use
this one for ARM64 but the recent v24 and v25 they change the environment
dedicated to Fedora(especially they use dnf to get repo rather than yum).
What is that epel live media creator ? Can you provide any link ? I can try
to do it.