[Arm-dev] raspi 3b+ kernel module

Pablo Sebastián Greco pablo at fliagreco.com.ar
Fri Feb 15 08:57:00 UTC 2019

You can get the sources (and the build results) here
https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-kernels.armhfp/raspberrypi2/ , but
building a kernel will take a while.
Please post the error you're getting and we'll see if we can fix it
another way.
Also, if you find in the kernel sources where that extra + comes from, I
can take a look if we can remove it.

Pablo.