[Arm-dev] raspi 3b+ kernel module

Skorpeo Skorpeo skorpeo11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:29:32 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response and apologies for the late reply, I didn't
have time to revisit this until now.  I was having issues because I
couldn't get the kernel-devel packages for that kernel but I did a yum
update and was able to make everything work, and in fact wireguard works on
a raspi 3b+.

Nonetheless, I did do some research and it seems like the "+" comes from
using a git with uncommitted changes.

Thanks again!