[Arm-dev] Supported Hardware for CentOS8

Wed Dec 16 13:04:58 UTC 2020
stephan.guilloux <stephan.guilloux at crisalid.com>

Personally, I use RPI 4B, with 4Gb RAM, SD 128Gb and CentOS 7.x, since
they are available.

With the recent 8GB, it clearly changed my life, compared to 3B+ that I
had at the beginning.