[Arm-dev] epel-release and elrepo-release availability for centos armv7?

Wed Jul 22 18:30:41 UTC 2020
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

On 7/22/20 9:22 PM, Gunnar Niels wrote:
> I have an Rpi 3B that I just installed Centos7 on today and had a
> couple questions:
>
> * Is CentOS 8 available yet for this device? What's the general state
> of support for Raspbery Pis and CentOS 8 currently?
>
> * I'd like to setup wireguard, and normally that requires using
> epel-release and elrepo-release, which contain "kmod-wireguard" and
> "wireguard-tools" packages. It doesn't seem like I can install the
> epel-release repo, so I'm not sure where I can source these? What's my
> best option?

elrepo does not provide packages for arm architectures and Pi SBCs do
not run the stock distro kernel so the kmods built for distro kernels
would be useless anyway