[Arm-dev] epel-release package landed in unofficial armhfp epel-pass-1 repo

Sun Jun 7 18:47:32 UTC 2020
mark <mark at havak.nl>

Hi,

For the first time iv'e located a faulty package in the unofficial armhfp epel-pass-1 repository and oddly enough it is epel-release-7-12 (1) itself.
It contains yum configurations pointing to non-existing repositories. (ie https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org)

I fully understand it's not a big issue and stay's under the radar as nobody actual installs epel-release on a armhfp system;
It kind of disturbs the CentOS 7 based installations we are using.

Because the package is actually faulty i'm inclined to share to it here
and hope to hear a likely action (if any).

Grtz Mark

1)
https://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/epel-pass-1/epel-release/7-12/noarch/